- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 45000 to 55000 Annual
- Job Reference: JS - 25384
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
UX Specialist – Mobile
The client (A Global Award Winner in FinTech) is looking for a UX specialist for Mobile (Apple & Android) to continue in its growth plans for 2019.
You will be responsible for the creation of exciting & usable interfaces in line with brand guidelines. Daily responsibilities will include working with cross function teams, spearhead UX/UI changes, research and identify advancements in mobile design and for UX.
This is a fantastic position for someone to join a team, to learn new skills and hone others, you will be able to grow and develop as the business continues to expand.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Organization and management of own time and work load
- Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
- An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
- Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
- Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION – UX Specialist
LOCATION – London
SALARY – £40k – £55k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
- Excellent client management skills
- Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced background working within a UI/UX environment
- Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
- Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Joe Sollis direct on 01892 507 118 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.