- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 22000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/25452v2
- Consultant: email@example.com
Trainee Application Support Technician, to £22k + Bonus + Benefits
Android Application / Android Development / Software Applications / Python / Linux / Junior Support / Application Support / Trainee Support / Device technician / Oxford / TechJobs / JobsInTech / JobInOxford / Training
This is a Junior role, suiting a trainee or a recent technology graduate. Training will be provided.
We are searching for a hard-working and enthusiastic tech-savvy individual to join the Android software applications team. If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and growing business, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Android development team are looking to expand and are looking to hire additional team members to support the rapid market growth the product is experiencing. We’re going to provide solutions to many more customers!
You will be provided with full training in the use of software tools and processes in order to perform at a high standard. You will also be provided with a range of opportunities to enhance your learning and development over time, through mentoring, on the job training and from time to time formal training courses.
You will receive a competitive salary, pension, project bonuses, and investment in your learning and skills development.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2 x A levels or equivalent. 5 x GCSE passes A-C, including Maths and English.
- Good level of IT literacy including good Microsoft Office
- Good problem solver showing good attention to detail
- Applicants who have experience of Linux/Unix and Python will have a distinct advantage but its not essential as full training will be given.
- A Computer Science or related degree will be an advantage but not essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Android Application / Android Development / Software Applications / Python / Linux / Junior Support / Application Support / Device technician / Oxford / TechJobs / JobsInTech / JobInOxford / Training
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.