- Category: Legal
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 30000 to 40000 Annual
- Job Reference: SS25532
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax & Trusts Assistant, London
An exciting opportunity for a Tax & Trusts Assistant to join a leading law firm’s Private Wealth department. This department within this Legal 500 rated firm deal with trust administration, estate planning, UK tax and international tax, among other things. This role will have the successful candidate supporting the Tax and Trusts team within this department.
This role allows for sponsorship by the department for professional qualifications as this role is ideally for an individual looking to expand and develop their career and knowledge within trust taxation. You will be provided with on-the-job training from the trust managers in which you will be supporting daily.
Main duties of the role:
- Preparing R185s
- Preparation of trust tax returns and trust accounts
- Managing trust accounting records
- Drafting IHT returns and IHT calculations
- Arranging payments to beneficiaries and their repayment claims
- Compliance and record keeping
- ATT or AAT qualification
- Experience with MYOB, CCH Central and Trust accounts
- Experience of trust administration, accounts and taxation within a private client department (this experience may have been gained within a law firm, trust company or accounting firm)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Please send your CV or any further queries to:
01892 507 110
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Handling permanent and locum private practice and in-house vacancies across the UK, Blue Pelican Legal offers an exceptional service level to its candidates and clients in line with the Blue Pelican Standards.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Sarah direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.