- Category: Technology
- Type: Contract
- Salary: GBP 200 to 375 Daily
- Job Reference: SD/25183/c
- Consultant: email@example.com
Symfony Developer – FinTech, London
Up to £400 p/day
Full Stack, Developer, Symfony, Symfony 4.2, PHP, PHP 7.2, Doctrine ORM, API, Rest, Vue.js, Webpack, PHPUnit, CI, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help build a trading platform. This is a long-term project with a complex domain. The platform is web based but there is a major difference between building websites/CMS and engineering such an application. To be considered you will need to have worked on a similar project.
This means you’ll need experience with the technologies that are being used to build the back-end: Domain Driven Design, Micro-services and message based architectures.
The stack is:
- A strictly layered design built around an event-sourced domain
- PHP 7.2 / Symfony 4.2 / Doctrine ORM for the REST API back-end
- Vue.js / Webpack for the front-end(s)
- PHPUnit, CI, GitHub
- Docker / Kubernetes hosted on Microsoft Azure
If you have the required skills and would enjoy working on a long term project then please get in touch today.
Send your CV for immediate consideration or contact me to discuss further.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.