- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 30000 to 45000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/25438
- Consultant: email@example.com
Application Support Engineer, Oxford, to £45k + package
Support Engineer, Software Support, Application Support, SaaS, Cloud, Unix, Cloud Native, CNCF, AWS
This is an opportunity to join a leading technology firm who are creating innovative products that make a genuine difference to improving the healthcare industry.
We are looking to hire several SaaS Application Support Engineers to join the team.
You will join a team developing a secure cloud based software as a service solution for the Healthcare industry. The company are on point with the latest practices and methodologies – DevOps practices, deploying to Kubernetes.
There is a huge opportunity to grow your career and to learn new technologies.
Key skills and experience
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Able to work at the Unix command line
- Passionate about delivering dependable, robust software systems
- An appreciation of system security
- Excellent proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field would be advantageous
Desirable skills and experience
- Git or similar distributed source control system.
- Docker containers
- Kubernetes and other CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation) projects
- Cloud – AWS preferred
- TCP/IP networking, iptables, Wireshark preferred
- Experience with Open Source Databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB or similar
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.