- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 70000 to 75000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM24296
- Consultant: email@example.com
* Are you experienced in the use of data to drive decisioning for large scale businesses?
* Do you have a strong communication style and proactive approach to identifying how to utilize customer data for better business performance?
* Are you an expert within consumer or customer insights, with a flair for identifying business questions and answering those using data?
Senior Insight Consultant
- Are you experienced in the use of data to drive decisioning for large scale businesses?
- Do you have a strong communication style and proactive approach to identifying how to utilize customer data for better business performance?
- Are you an expert within consumer or customer insights, with a flair for identifying business questions and answering those using data?
Then this brand-new position with this national retail giant, would be the ideal role to utilize those skills.
Nestled in the centralised Customer Insight function, your focus will be to work as a business facing Insights Consultant, delivering actionable insights and recommendations around pricing, promotions, business questions, marketing communications, loyalty and customer experience for the a specified business unit, working closely with the Insight Analysts and Researchers on shaping analytical solutions for stakeholders.
You should have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage through change and ensure results are achieved. You will need experience in project coordination and delivery, influencing and engaging stakeholders and leading from the front; the team is known as one that ‘gets stuff done’!
Your background may be customer insight analytics, research or even management consultancy, as long as you have the skills to embed insights at the heart of a business, and the interpersonal skills to bring stakeholders along with you on that journey, then this would be a great fit.
POSITION – Senior Insight Consultant
LOCATION – West London
SALARY – £70k – £75k plus £5k car allowance, excellent benefits & 10% bonus
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject; numerate subject, marketing or life sciences areas
- Experience within a research insights, category management, trading insights, loyalty / CRM or customer insight environment
- Ideally project and client management experience
- Experience and solid understanding of consumer insights and how these can drive decisioing within a retail or FMCG environment (other large consumer business backgrounds considered)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver engaging insights on how to improve customer understanding and engagement
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.