- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 55000 to 65000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM24957
- Consultant: email@example.com
* Global Loyalty Agency
* Can work as Senior Consultant Type OR Mentoring Senior Analyst
* Training on Python & R available; advanced analytics and data science projects
SENIOR CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST
** Opportunity to manage Junior Analysts if desired **
- Global Loyalty Agency
- Can work as Senior Consultant Type OR Mentoring Senior Analyst
- Training on Python & R available; advanced analytics and data science projects
COMPANY & ROLE
This role sits within a team of 5 Analysts and is one of the most senior level roles, reporting into the Head of Analytics.
There is huge opportunity for personal growth, not only in terms of management but also technical skills.
Currently they use SQL predominantly for all their analytics, which is centred around loyalty and CRM, but are also employing R and Python for more advanced predictive analytics and modelling work. And the latter is something they are working on growing with their clients, with projects coming in already, there is potential for much more work in this area, plus you will work closely with their established Data Science team. So ideally you will already have experience with one of these tools, but SAS would be considered as an alternative.
Additionally they also use Tableau for data visualisation so some experience with this or a similar tool is required, plus they have recently brought on board Alteryx for automation and analysis (you can also use this for modelling). You will bring data insights to life for your clients, telling the story behind the statistics and reams of Big Data.
And as with any small team, you will have huge client exposure, working with global leisure client as well as other fashion, retail and automotive clients, so you need to be client facing and autonomous – as great freedom will be awarded to this individual!
There is also the option to manage one or two Analysts, but if this is not your bag, then working as a standalone consultative, Senior Analyst is fine (they have another person in the team already covering this).
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Extensive hands on experience as Senior Data Analyst
- Strong hands on experience with SQL/Tableau/Alteryx/Python/R, SAS or equivalent
- Passion for current trends in analytics/data science/Big Data
- Track record in delivering commercially-impactful analytical projects
- Ability to ‘tell the story’ behind the day and deliver impactful and actionable customer insights
- Strong communicator and client-friendly
- Ideally experience of managing others
- Proven commercial analytical experience in Loyalty, CRM or similar
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.