- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: EUR 40000 to 50000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/24932
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior BI Developer, €45k – €50k, Paris
*French Language Skills required*
Power BI, SQL, Netezza, Python, Scala, Java, C++, C#, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, French, BI Developer
A global marketing analytics consultancy, specialising in customer behaviour is hiring for an experienced BI Developer to join the European Data & Analytics Department.
You will be in charge of developing BI business solutions, using agile methods.
You will need to use your technical BI development skills, commercial acumen and experience gained on previous BI marketing projects.
- Ideally you will be degree educated in computer science or other technology related topic
- Circa 3-5 years’ experience as a BI Developer
- Previous experience within a Marketing division of a retail or cpg company
- Significant experience in the design and implementation of BI projects in multiple environments, including Hadoop (HDFS, Pig, Hive, Sqoop,) Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch / SolR,
- Advanced SQL programming
- Technical programming skills in Python / Scala and object-oriented programming (Java, C ++, C #), as well as NoSQL concepts (HBase, Cassandra, DynamoDB) would be a plus
- Experience with Power BI (or alternative i.e. Microstrategy, SAP BO, Looker, Tableau)
- Good communication skills: Fluency in French & English (ideally native French)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.