- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 70000 to 100000 Annual
- Job Reference: LP SFE 21 01 19
- Consultant: email@example.com
Sales Operations Manager or Director (SFE / Comm. Excellence), Surrey, UK
Attractive base salary and benefits – flexible for the right candidate
Working for a US based Biotechnology business, you will be helping to maximise sales performance across the European region by developing state of the art sales strategies and tools, implementing & monitoring activities, and developing & supporting training to drive growth.
This will be a broad and impactful position covering a diverse region that will require a collaborative, engaging, culturally aware, self-confident and experienced candidate. The solutions offered will meet the needs of the local markets whilst fitting with the regional and global agenda.
This is a very interesting and varied position where you will be covering a wide range of Sales Operations/Commercial Excellence including:
- Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) – including segmentation, targeting, territory sizing and structure
- Responsibility for CRM development & implementation across the region
- Managing the use of Data gained by the regional field forces & maximising its impact
- Coaching & Training of commercial and non-commercial colleagues
- Designing Sales Incentive Plans
- Establishing performance related KPI’s – measuring, monitoring, reporting
Experience required for this position:
- Previous sales experience at an above country level
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within the rare diseases or orphan drugs segment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with both internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Able to lead, manage, and deliver multiple collaborative projects and priorities
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical sales data and systems (CRM, Veeva, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with 3rd party pharmaceutical data sources such as IMS
- Results oriented, self-organized and self-starter, proven track record of results
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and decisive environment
- This role will involve travel across Europe with an occasional trip to the US
You will be an enthusiastic individual who has the drive and passion to help develop sales teams to achieve the best they can. Using the information and data gained by your sales force, you will analyse and provide insights to suit the local markets, helping them maximise sales for your region.
CRM and field force data management will be a key responsibility for you and will feed into part of the training topics you will deliver amongst other sales ops subjects.
This is an extremely exciting time for this business, with growth of the overall business and new product launches to come. This would be an amazing opportunity for a someone looking to develop within a start-up environment in a business at a pivotal point in their journey.
If this opportunity is something of interest, please contact Lorna on +44 (0)1892 507141 or Lorna@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Lorna direct on 01892507141 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.