- Category: Legal, Marketing, Pharma, Public Sector, Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 25000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/23634
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role title: Resourcer
Location: Tunbridge Wells (close to town centre)
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience plus placement bonus; In-month target bonus and In-quarter target bonus
We are a Recruitment Consultancy with 5 specialist divisions including Marketing, Legal, Technology, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector. We pride ourselves on the very high standard of service that we provide, and we do this in a friendly and informal environment. At Blue Pelican we have a culture that is based on honesty, openness, communication and teamwork – with a little bit of banter and fun too!
We are looking for a bright and driven individual with a passion for excellent customer service, who can support our Managing Consultant by providing exceptional candidates to brand name clients across a range of Marketing roles. The volume of roles is high so there is a real potential for both job satisfaction and financial reward.
- To onboard and embed accounts brought on
- Manage client interview process with a focus on driving the process forward and generating a positive perception of Blue Pelican
- Manage relationships with existing accounts and focus on generating additional jobs
- Manage roles allocated
- Ensure all terms are up to date on clients’ accounts
- Manage all placement onboarding and maintain candidate contact
Previous recruitment experience whilst beneficial is not essential as full training can be provided. What is required is a desire to offer a fantastic candidate experience. You will have weekly KPI’s to achieve and you must demonstrate a target-oriented mindset, as well as the confidence to engage by phone. The workload can be high, and you’ll need solid administration skills alongside strong rapport building and influencing ability.
Once trained your role will be highly autonomous so we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who wants to take ownership of processes to support the manager and the team.
You will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great administration skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
- The ability to work to targets with the desire to achieve them
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to get the job done
What we offer:
- Bespoke training plan to develop your skills
- Placement and target bonuses (monthly and quarterly)
- Quarterly lunches
- Wide range of benefits including PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Existing database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great ‘team’ ethos
- Flexible working options
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Table Football and Free fruit!
We actively promote from within and there is definite scope for this role to develop further either within resourcing or into a full consultant role.
If this sounds like it might be the right place for you, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
Please send your details to Michelle Snuggs
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.