- Category: Public Sector
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 25000 Annual
- Job Reference: GS/24590
- Consultant: email@example.com
Role: Resourcer / Researcher
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: Per placement bonus; In-month target bonus; In-quarter target bonus; PHI; healthcare cashback plan; discount scheme
Working closely with the existing team, you will:
- Manage and build our candidate database
- Present suitable opportunities to candidates with a view to submitting them to relevant vacancies
- Complete all associated administration and documentation
- Manage the candidate recruitment lifecycle through to offer and onboarding
- Liaise with clients when needed
You will be very comfortable sourcing candidates through both on and offline channels, but ultimately you must be able to develop strong relationships over the phone.
With relationships developed over more than 10 years, we recruit for all areas of the public sector, including NHS, Local and Central Government, education and housing.
Currently a team of 3, we need support to manage the high volume of vacancies which typically fall within IT, Project & Programme Management, Procurement & Commissioning, Change, and Risk & Governance.
Working towards personalised KPIs (but with no revenue target), you will support the team in achieving its targets.
What are we looking for?:
A bright and highly organised individual with a passion for excellent customer service, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will have:
- Previous recruitment experience in a candidate focused role within the IT sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great administration skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
- A tenacious and proactive approach to work
- The ability to work to targets
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to get the job done
What we offer:
- Bespoke training plan to develop your skills
- Placement and target bonuses (monthly and quarterly)
- Quarterly lunches
- Wide range of benefits including PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great ‘team’ ethos
- Flexible working options
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Table Football and Free fruit !
How to apply:
Please send your details to Gemma Skillett
01892 507 120
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Gemma Skillett direct on 01892 507 120 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.