- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 25000 Annual
- Job Reference: GS/23460
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Join an awesome team of high achievers**
**Enjoy genuine work/life balance with uncapped earning potential**
**Work consultatively with a focus on quality and customer service**
We need to add a Consultant within commercial Life Sciences to support clients with their recruitment needs alongside a highly motivated, well respected team.
We have developed an outstanding client roster with whom we have worked for many years, and are looking for a driven individual who can use their own initiative to identify and engage with companies and candidates within this market. You will be developing existing accounts as well as securing new business.
Previous experience in a 360 recruitment role is essential but full training can be provided on the market. We are looking for a commercial mindset with the ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities. You will have the potential to develop your desk as you think best, working on a global platform covering both permanent and contract positions. Resourcer support can also be provided.
Key to the role is a desire to offer a fantastic customer experience in line with our Company Standards. This ‘best in class’ recruitment service is central to our success over the last 16 years and it is essential that you have a genuine interest in engaging with individuals within your market via the telephone and online.
You will receive:
– Bespoke training plan to develop your skills
– Uncapped Commission with no desk fee
– Wide range of benefits (dependent on level) including PHI and healthcare cash plan
– Defined career progression plan
– Support from very experienced, exceptional consultants
– Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
– Company events and incentives
– Oversees trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
– Early finish Friday for company social
– Great ‘team’ ethos
– Flexible working options
– Town centre offices and a dress down environment
– Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
You will have:
– Previous experience in a Recruitment Consultant role
– Demonstrable drive coupled with a commercial outlook
– Proven ability to learn and retain complex information
– Customer service focus and ‘consultative’ approach
– Great attention to detail
– Strong time management and solid administration skills
– High level verbal and written communication skills
– Good IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
We are genuinely proud of the recruitment service we offer, and our annual customer feedback survey proves that 95% of our customers would recommend us.
If this sounds like it might be the right place for you please get in touch and we can talk further. We are interviewing now !
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Gemma Skillett direct on 01892 507 120 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.