- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £ 50000 to 60000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/NE1
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back-End Developer, R&D, Software Engineer, Research and Development, Application Development, Development Engineer, Python, C++, Engineer, Developer, Agile, Scrum, Git, Python Developer, C++, TDD
You’ll need to have recent Research and Development experience gained from either an academic or a commercial environment to be considered for this role.
You will use the latest technologies, tools and techniques to create and deliver software products, working within a great team culture. On offer is a highly competitive salary, pension, project bonuses and investment in your learning and skills development.
You will need to be enthusiastic, deadline driven with good problem solving and an ability to learn new things and apply new technologies.
Your job will include:
- Research, design and develop innovative solutions
- Rapid prototyping – Python
- Delivering clean code through Test Driven Development–C++
- Able to write unit tests, and contribute to the continuous integration and delivery pipeline
Essential skills and experience:
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and best coding practices
- Excellent knowledge of Python for rapid prototyping
Desirable skills and experience:
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience using Git for source control
Please send your CV for immediate consideration…
Back-End Developer, R&D, Research and Development, Software Engineer, Application Development, Development Engineer, Python, C++, Engineer, Developer, Agile, Scrum, Git, Python Developer, C++, TDD
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.