- Category: Technology
- Type: Contract
- Salary: GBP 300 to 400 Daily
- Job Reference: SD/FSD02c
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Python/Django Developer – Contract, Kent
We are urgently looking for a contract Python Django Developer. A Software Developer able to start work in the Weald of Kent area ASAP.
You will need to drive or be prepared to catch a taxi from Staplehurst station as it is not within walking distance.
You will be experienced performing tasks such as:
- Data processing and transformation; manipulating XML, JSON and database data sources.
- Application development: Building UI’s / backend to allow users to manage work going through the systems.
- Workflow development; automating where possible.
- Systems improvement
You will be a Software Developer highly skilled in:
- Python and Django
- SQL and NoSQL
- Automated testing and development pipelines (GIT / SVN)
- Data manipulation and presentation using XML, JSON
- Familiar with Agile
If you have any graphic design experience, that would be a huge plus but not essential.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Up to 3 months
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.