- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 30000 to 55000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/FSD01p
- Consultant: email@example.com
Python Developer, Kent
up to £55,000 p/a
The company are located close to Staplehurst. You will need to drive or be prepared to catch a taxi from Staplehurst station as it is not within walking distance.
Ideally we are looking for someone experienced performing tasks such as:
- Data processing and transformation; manipulating XML, JSON and database data sources.
- Application development: Building UI’s / backend to allow users to manage work going through the systems.
- Workflow development; automating where possible.
- Systems improvement
Again, ideally you’ll be a Full Stack Developer highly skilled in:
- Python and Django
- SQL and NoSQL
- Automated testing and development pipelines (GIT / SVN)
- Data manipulation and presentation using XML, JSON
- Familiar with Agile
If you have any graphic design experience, that would be a huge plus but not essential.
However, as stated above, if you are a junior developer with some of the skills required or have recently gained a technical qualification, which incorporated the above technologies then please apply and lets discuss further.
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.