- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 50000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25436
- Consultant: email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ambitious organisation, expanding their international, full service, boutique CRO (Clinical Research Organisation).
The business is enjoying a huge period of growth, with revenue climbing each year and recently recieving additional investments to further their vision for growth.
You will be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who thrives on being challenged and embraces first-hand involvement in business wide growth. This will ensure the business grows in-line with your professional aspirations.
This role helps ensure that client studies deliver the required results while being affordable and profitable to our client. You will take responsibility for managing and coordinating the costing of proposals across the full spectrum of clinical phases from Healthy Volunteer FIH to Phase IV and developing win-win payment schedules.
You will provide your expert input and participation in the development of new proposal strategies as well as ensuring that change orders are developed accurately, clearly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a point of contact for both internal and external customers for all tasks concerning revenue development
- Ongoing review and proactive assessment of areas of revenue control risk including assessment of cost/areas for cost reduction, pricing strategies, forecasting and exchange rate assessment
- Analyse and interpret budget and financial information to feed into company revenue forecasts
- Responsible for client budgets, including scope of work, assumptions, payment schedules and revenue forecasts to support Proposals Development and Contracts Development functions
- Negotiate complex budgets and their contractual implications with clients
- Support the commercial development and operations teams with timely management and realisation of project out of scopes
- Contribute to the development of department tools, systems and processes to improve efficiency and quality
This job is for you if:
- You are a self-starting, numerate, problem solver who proactively seeks solutions to complex challenges
- You can work a strategy from a blank sheet of paper to delivery
- You enjoy working in a collaborative manner with senior management and subject matter experts
- You thrive on pressure, maintaining a level-headedness when deadlines are looming and letting nothing fall through the cracks
- You can matrix manage subject matter experts to deliver the desired product for the client
- You are an excellent proposal development and budgeting professional, with a negotiable and persuasive personality
*Formal job title is: Senior Revenue Development Manager
If this role is of interest to you and you have proven experience within the Pharmaceutical/Clinical Research/Biotechnology/Medical devices industry please click to apply or contact Matt on +44(0)1892 507145 or Matt@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.