- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 45000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/24282c
- Consultant: email@example.com
Project Manager – (Named Patient Programmes)
A global leader in the management of Managed Access or ‘Named Patient’ Programmes is looking for a patient focused Project Manager to join their expanding Managed Access Programme team, in the form of a Project Manager.
As Project Manager, you will be accountable for a number of regional and global MAP’s from setup, through to implementation and management of individual Programmes. You will manage these programmes in collaboration with your Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients and leveraging the cross functional support of your colleagues.
- You will lead cross functional teams in the setup and management of individual Managed Access and Early Access Programmes on a regional and global basis.
- As Project Manager you will lead the development of project plans for individual programmes and the development of project KPI’s in collaboration with MAP clients.
- Working collaboratively with your internal cross functional colleagues, you will lead in the development of solutions for the delivery unique MAP’s while ensuring service delivery excellence.
- As PM you will provide ad-hoc support in the scoping of new business and reviewing proposals.
- As the lead PM for your own MAP’s, you will be responsible for resolving issues promptly, reporting on programme progress and changes to programme scope.
- Manage external vendors and contract organisations.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the company’s name within the industry by building effective relationships with all external partners.
- While managing your own MAP’s you will identify ways to expand relationships with existing clients, bringing these to the attention of the Business Development team
- Lastly you will help identify knowledge gaps within the MAP team and help facilitate the sharing of best practices.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience of working in a project management type role
- Experience of working with external clients
- Ability to travel outside of UK
- Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
To learn more about this role, please apply or contact Matt directly on Matt@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.