- Category: Pharma
- Type: Contract
- Salary: GBP 350 to 370 Daily
- Job Reference: JR 25591
- Consultant: email@example.com
Job Title: Medical Affairs Specialist (Medical Information)
So you’re an experienced Medical Information Specialist who is looking for the next step up? Or even just another contract…
Our client is the EU affiliate of a specialist, research based global pharma company. With a strong reputation for their products and working environment this is a great place to work and build your career.
This is a broad role at an above country level supporting the Medical Information team. With some element of enquiry handling, this position heavily focuses around Copy Approval!!
- Ensure standard response documents (SRDs)/ frequently asked questions (FAQs) are accurate, balanced and fair
- Continually update and review to SRDs/FAQs with all the current literature for assigned therapy areas
- Respond to queries from the EU Affiliates and also direct requests from HCPs / consumers across Europe where necessary
- Literature searching and journal scanning for products & competitors to identify key papers and information
- Identifying and organising clinical/clinical trial information on product, competitors and therapeutic area
- Support line manager in day to day duties
- Act as the system owner for Zinc/PromoMats – Manage the zinc queries for Medical, Market Access, Marketing and Comms
The above are just a broad overview of the responsibilities – may vary!
What we are looking
- Life science degree or above
- Medical Information experience, preferably in a large pharmaceutical company Medical Information department.
- Experience of managing copy approval
**Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK**
For further information please email your Word formatted CV in application to:
Resourcer – Blue Pelican Pharma
01892 507 134
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Jack Relfe direct on 01892 507 134 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.