- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 60000 to 70000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25478
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Engagement Manager, Berkshire
Are you a Digital Marketing professional looking for a new challenge where innovative and creative thinking is encouraged?
We are currently looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to join a global pharma company to lead the development and deployment of a local customer-centric multichannel plan. In doing so you will work with a cross-functional brand team, with the ultimate aim of ensuring the best journey and experience for customers.
Seen as an expert within multi-channel marketing, you will be defining plans and tailoring communications from global plans. In addition to this, you will be a vocal ambassador for using the multichannel approach in the wider business and champion for the customer centric approach within the organisation.
A part of your role, you will work closely with agency partners, ensuring the development and optimisation of the content and ensuring appropriate governance on content processes are in place and followed.
Cross-functional working is highly critical in this role, and therefore good stakeholder management and communication skills are highly recommended. You will need to have experience within the Customer Engagement field, as well as strong digital marketing skills, including multi-channel experience.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong digital marketing skills – platform marketing or content management systems experience ideal
- Multi-channel experience – design of customer experience design across on/off line channels
- Knowledge of ABPI code
- Demonstrated passion for customer centricity
- Analytical skills
- Influence with and without authority
- Project Management/knowledge of agile methodologies
- Solution focused
To learn more about this great opportunity, please apply or send your CV directly to Matt@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.