- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 50000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25354
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your primary focus will be on implementing machine learning algorithms and models (built by an expert Data Scientist who you will work closely with) to predict who might be a potential customer.
Machine Learning Engineer
** Award Winning Media Agency **
This role is working on key travel client for this famous, award winning Media Agency based in Central London.
Your primary focus will be on implementing machine learning algorithms and models (built by an expert Data Scientist who you will work closely with) to predict who might be a potential customer. Interestingly, 50% of this client’s spend with the agency is on marketing sciences, illustrating they’re invested in using data to drive decisioning for the company.
You will be working alongside a contract Data Scientist who will be responsible for building the models and algorithms, whilst you take responsibility for ensuring they are delivering the right output over time and turning these results into dashboards and reports for stakeholders.
You will be working with Big Data from lots of different sources, so work needs to be done to seamlessly pull together the high dimensional data sets they are working with (across CRM, web and email). Potential customers can come from anywhere in the world and be of a variety of different profiles, so the client are keen to gain a holistic view of potential customers and also a picture of their overall global audience. So the team will be looking at things like churn, value of each customer, how much spend potential they have etc.
Your background should be in the implementation of propensity models and machine learning algorithms and using Python (and ideally Java) to an intermediate degree. You will also need to demonstrate you really understand data and any marketing or media exposure would be a huge plus!
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: £50k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject; Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- Experience in implementing predictive models and machine learning algorithms would be ideal, but you may have come from a software engineering background and have the transferable skills
- Any experience in media or marketing would be viewed as hugely advantageous
- Strong communication skills are required in order to work in a client and business facing environment; the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and talk confidently about your findings and recommendations
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
DDI: 01892 507129
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelicangroup.com
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK’s leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on assisting people in locating new positions within dynamic organizations across the UK & Europe. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.