- Category: Legal
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 25000 Annual
- Job Reference: SS25605
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Marketing and Event Management Assistant
Salary: £18,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
Location: East Kent
This firm has multiple offices across East Kent and have been standing tall for well over 100 years. They are a highly regarded firm across Kent and deliver high-quality of service to their clients who continue to return. The firm are searching for a Marketing Assistant who will undertake a variety of marketing and event management duties. This position will report to the social media and marketing manager.
- Digital: search engine marketing and optimisation, social media posting and making contributions to the firm’s website
- Event Management: planning and delivering events and networking sessions for the firm and its fee earners
- Other Duties: organising leaflets, posters, merchandise, photo shoots and media pages
This is a brief list of the duties involved in the role, there will be other duties from day to day that the Marketing Assistant will undertake.
- At least one year’s experience within an office-based environment, ideally gained within a marketing setting
- Keen interest in event management and marketing
- A level educated or other Level 3 equivalent
- GCSEs with a minimum C grade in English Language and Mathematics
- Must be a car owner and have a clean licence
- Able to lift marketing equipment such as display stands which can be heavy
- On occasion able to work out of hours, such as mornings, evenings and weekends
- Good IT skills in the Microsoft Office package and social media sites
- Experience using and working with Adobe packages
- CRM databases knowledge
Please send your CV or any further queries to:
01892 507 110
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Handling permanent and locum private practice and in-house vacancies across the UK, Blue Pelican Legal offers an exceptional service level to its candidates and clients in line with the Blue Pelican Standards.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Sarah direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.