- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 50000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25249
- Consultant: email@example.com
* Brand new role, opportunity to grow and potentially manage a team
* One of the UK’s largest loyalty consultancies
* HUGE training and development opportunities available
* Coding experience or numerate degree required
Lead Digital Media Analyst
- Brand new role, opportunity to grow and potentially manage a team
- One of the UK’s largest loyalty consultancies
- HUGE training and development opportunities available
- Coding experience or numerate degree required
This is a brand new role which sits within the Media for a market leading loyalty consultancy. You will be responsible for providing expertise around digital media campaign performance and in turn how this influences shoppers to buy online or in store. So you will need to have experience or knowledge around programmatic marketing in order to educate and support the team in delivering insights around the effectiveness of digital media campaigns. The role is niche, so because of this our client is very open minded to the profiles they will consider and they are offering training with tools such as R and Python. Ideally you will have used either R, Python or SQL, otherwise some kind of experience with programming will be considered.
You will also need excellent communication skills in order to take open briefs from clients, shaping these into briefs for the Analytical team, a resource which you have access to for the BAU work. However, you do need to be hands on yourself, as well as consultative in order to get processes in place and this part of the analytical offering up and running.
The long term plan is to grow a tea beneath this role, so there is future opportunity for management and mentoring more junior members of staff (again, training will be provided).
Finally, the biggest sell with this role is the access to data. You will be working with 20 million customer shopper data records, due to the scale of the loyalty scheme. So if you are interested in diversifying your skills in Big Data and digital marketing – this role could be for you!
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: £40k – £50k plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Experience using SQL, SAS, R or Python for coding
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, specifically around ad tech or programmatic marketing and how a pop-up advert can transfer into instore spend
- The ability to turn results into actionable insights which inform marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
DDI: 01892 507129
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelicangroup.com
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK’s leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on assisting people in locating new positions within dynamic organizations across the UK & Europe. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.