- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 21000 to 24000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/25609
- Consultant: email@example.com
Junior Retail Research Analyst
Grocery, Retail Analyst, Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, Content, Writing, Food and Drink, Analysis, Analysts, Research Analyst, Graduate, Junior
This company are a world leading research and training charity which sits at the heart of the food and grocery industry.
With a head office just outside of Watford in a beautiful leafy green suburb, you’d be forgiven for forgetting how close you are to a major city!
A superb opportunity for a fresh graduate or someone with a year or 2 analytical experience in the food and grocery industry or working for a research, analytical, consulting business, retailer, manufacturer.
You will join the European Retail Research Team. You will support the development of industry leading insights on the food and grocery industry.
Help to develop content on their website, ensuring content is relevant for subscribers
Report on breaking news and industry developments across Western Europe
Manage the latest facts and figures for a selection of retailers in Western Europe
Assist with meeting the research needs
Help create presentations on behalf for external events, including conferences, seminars and industry events
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A good working knowledge of and keen interest to know more about the food and grocery sector
- An understanding of and desire to know more about European retailing
- A strong interest in innovations and technological solutions that help improve the grocery sector
- An excellent ability to find robust and credible sources of information
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Training & personal development
- Occasional international travel
- The chance to join a supportive, bright and friendly team
- The chance to work for an industry leader providing genuine insights into the worlds grocery markets and shopper behaviours
- Website content writing
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.