- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 30000 to 40000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25114c
- Consultant: email@example.com
Junior Product Manager (Surrey) – entrepreneurial pharma company
Our rapidly expanding and long-established pharmaceutical industry client has restructured following another successful acquisition. This now larger organisation is developing a commercial strategy excellence division for existing and future products. We are now looking for a Junior Product Manager to support the management of their product portfolio.
This new team oversee multiple products, ensuring that the commercial potential is maximised across the product portfolio which includes a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology, rare diseases and other specialty areas.
Working with a highly experienced commercial leader, you will share the portfolio of existing and new products with an additional Product Manager focussing on strategizing and executing the optimal commercial plans to deliver the desired profit.
These products are existing treatments and will increasingly include potential products resulting from in-licensing and distribution agreements. A key part of your role will be to assess the market potential of future products supported by in-house analysts.
- Managing assigned products through their product lifecycle.
- Track product performance in the market, against established KPI’s.
- Work with corss functional teams to ensure the products are properly, such as working with Medical to ensure a beneficial relationship with KOL’s, Supply Chain to ensure a robust distribution network, and Marketing.
- Work with the commercial leadership team to develop medium and long term portfolio strategies.
- You will have pharmaceutical industry experience
- A strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of product lifecycles
- Experience of Marketing or Brand Management
- An engaging character and excellent presentation and influencing skills.
For more information please apply now.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.