- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 35000 to 45000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25572
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Training provided on R and Python for attribution modelling and campaign analysis, Adobe Analytics (Omniture, web analytics tool) and Business Objects for reporting
* Working with data from TV, radio and social media channels, as well as classic customer, market research, transactional and launch data
* Working as part of established analytics team on huge automotive account
** TRAINING PROVIDED ON R & PYTHON **
- Training provided on R and Python for attribution modelling and campaign analysis, Adobe Analytics (Omniture, web analytics tool) and Business Objects for reporting
- Working with data from TV, radio and social media channels, as well as classic customer, market research, transactional and launch data
- Working as part of established analytics team on huge automotive account
We are searching for an enthusiastic marketing analytics specialist to join this well-established global digital marketing and advertising agency.
The main focus of the role is deep dive campaign analysis, looking at how campaigns across multiple channels have performed (click through rates on Facebook for example) and in turn providing actionable insights for improvements to client stakeholders. You will also build forecasting and attribution models and use media data to optimise media spend.
This role offers anyone looking to diversify their skills working with multiple data sources, learn new technologies (especially within digital and data science) and to drive the use of analytics for one of the world’s largest automotive brands.
Another huge selling point of this role is the opportunity to learn Adobe Analytics (Omniture), the market’s leading web analytics tool – this will add huge value to any data marketer’s profile. Plus gaining exposure to R and Python which will also help develop your statistical analytical expertise – this role will involve modelling.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or relevant subject
- Ideally experience of digital analytics tools such as; Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Adobe Analytics / Omniture or WebTrends
- Experience in working with or some exposure to / understanding of SAS is essential as well as SQL (training will be provided on R and Python)
- Skilled in conducting campaign analysis (direct marketing or digital considered) and deep dive statistical analysis (customer insight)
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Team player, flexible enough to cope with unexpected situations
- Excellent problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
POSITION – Insight Analyst – Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency
LOCATION – Central London
SALARY – £35k – £40k plus excellent benefits & training
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.