- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 30000 to 45000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25495
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Stable, large scale agency with exciting, global clients
* Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing analyst looking to gain integrated data and analytics exposure – large scale projects and well-known agency name
* Working with data from both offline and digital sources
* TRAINING PROVIDED on modelling
Insight Analyst – Technology Client
** Global Top 5 Marketing Agency **
- Stable, large scale agency with exciting, global clients
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing analyst looking to gain integrated data and analytics exposure – large scale projects and well-known agency name
- Working with data from both offline and digital sources
- TRAINING PROVIDED on modelling
I’m seeking an experienced Insight Analyst, to join this large creative communications agency situated in the heart of London. It’s an integral position, working with a huge technology client delivering CRM insights and campaign evaluation, including using Google Analytics for digital analysis.
Due to significant new business wins, the agency have propelled themselves to the forefront of CRM and loyalty marketing and analytics, offering the opportunity to work amongst some of the industry’s leading data marketers.
You will be delivering reporting and insights around marketing activity for this client, including using Adobe Analytics to measure digital channel marketing activity .So you will need experience in SQL, as well as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (training will be provided on Adobe if you’ve not used before).
Additionally, the agency are looking to do more modelling with this client so there is a rare opportunity for TRAINING in building predictive models available here too.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Proven, commercial experience in CRM insights analysis, providing regular reporting on multichannel campaign performance
- Must be a strong user of SQL for customer and campaign analysis
- Must have experience using Google Analytics to at least beginner level, ideally intermediate
- Understanding of a multi-channel real-time data environment and what data is available from each channel and how it can be used
POSITION – Insight Analyst – Technology Client
LOCATION – London
SALARY – £30k – £45k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.