HR Business Partner, Wehr (Germany)
Term: 3 years fixed term contract from April 2019 (or as close as possible)
Location: Wehr, Baden-Württemberg (Southern Germany/Swiss Border)
You will be based at the pharmaceutical production site that employs around 500 people, producing solid pharmaceuticals for a global pharmaceutical industry company and their international market.
This is a very interesting and varied position where you will be covering a wide range of Human Resource areas, including:
- Change management
- Coaching & Training
- Talent management & Recruitment (supported by dedicated Talent Acquisition colleagues)
- Redundancies (works council & collective bargaining)
Experience required for this position:
- 5 years+ within a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist position
- Native or Fluent German speaking and writing
- Previous experience of working at a production or manufacturing site (any industry)
- Coaching and Training experience – preferably regarding talent management, change management, labour law.
- Knowledge of German Labour Law
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Knowledge of working with Works Councils
You will have the personality to support and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues and work as a team member within a supportive HR team (5 people).
You will be helping ensure a positive working environment while the business continues the program of redundancies at this site while also on-boarding new talent as other parts of the operations continue to expand. Therefore, this is a very broad position from on-boarding to off-boarding.
The environment is described a feeling almost like a “family business” and yet is part of a global group. Beyond this contract, there may well be international opportunities for permanent or additional contract opportunities around the world.
If you are not able to join as soon as April 2019, we would still like to hear from you. We have been supporting this client in Germany for many years and would be pleased to help you. Please apply now.
If this opportunity is something of interest please apply below or contact Lorna on +441892 507141 or Lorna@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Lorna direct on 01892507141 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.