- Category: Pharma
- Type: Contract
- Salary: GBP 33 Hourly
- Job Reference: JR 25156
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Care Compliance Specialist, Berkshire UK
Working with one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies in the world, you will be supporting the planning, training, assessment, testing and other varied Health Care Compliance functions.
This will be a broad and impactful position supporting the HCC team on various activities. This person is also responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
Some of the responsibilities involved
- Organising and implementing compliance training
- Preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures
- Assisting in HCC reviews and approvals
- Educating, training and regular communication on HCC to all covered employees
- Report unplanned deviations and supporting HCC officer (inquiries, allegations & investigations)
- BA/BS, Advanced degree or equivalent
- Experience in Compliance, Medical Affairs, Legal
- Strong organisation, process, interpersonal skills
- Can work between functions and levels
If this opportunity sounds interesting please feel free to contact Jack Relfe on 01892 507 134 alternatively email me on email@example.com.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Jack Relfe direct on 01892 507 134 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.