- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 22000 to 26000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25386
- Consultant: email@example.com
The role sits within a team of 30 people, which is the UK data and insights function for a global automotive manufacturer. This is broken down into data strategy, BI and reporting, web analytics and data science.
Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst
** Digital Advertising Agency **
CLIENT & ROLE
The role sits within a team of 30 people, which is the UK data and insights function for a global automotive manufacturer. This is broken down into data strategy, BI and reporting, web analytics and data science. The client are looking to make a huge step change through employing bleeding edge technology to improve their personalised approach to customer marketing, and this is where this role comes in.
We are looking for a Graduate with either internship or some commercial experience in either Adobe Analytics (the tool they use in house) or Google Analytics, or alternatively with experience using a programming tool such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS or SQL who has a problem solving approach to analysis.
You will need to be proactive in your approach, as you will constantly be identifying ways to improve the client’s digital media campaign and website performance.
This agency offer huge training in and development opportunities, so a great chance to kick start your career in one of the fastest growing analytical sectors; digital analytics.
SALARY – £22k – £26k plus benefits & training and development opps
LOCATION – CENTRAL LONDON
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject such as Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- Either internship or some experience in an analytical or marketing role; ideally experience in web / digital analytics measuring digital campaign performance and customer activities across websites; either as a sole focus or as a part of a wider digital marketing role
- Enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ attitude with solutions focused approach to work – can think beyond the brief and work in partnership with stakeholders
- Experience in using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics for analysis, alternatively experience using a programming tool such as SQL, SPSS, R, Python or SAS
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.