- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 50000 to 60000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/PMBoT
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Project Manager
A global leader in the management of Managed Access or ‘Early Access’ Programmes is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding Managed Access Programme team, in the form of a Global Project Manager.
As Global Project Manager, you will be accountable for leading a team of Project Managers and Associates who each are running their own studies, while also leading a small number of high-profile global MAP’s from setup to close-out. You will manage these programmes in collaboration with your Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients and leveraging the cross functional support of your colleagues.
- As Global Project Manager, you will lead a growing team of project management professionals, providing development and leadership to those around you. You will also ensure resources are allocated effectively for all new programmes.
- You will lead cross functional teams in the setup and management of individual Managed Access and Early Access Programmes on a regional and global basis.
- As a Global Project Manager you will lead the development of project plans for individual programmes and the development of project KPI’s in collaboration with MAP clients.
- Working collaboratively with your internal cross functional colleagues, you will lead in the development of solutions for the delivery unique MAP’s while ensuring service delivery excellence.
- As a Global Project Manager you will be involved in scoping of new business opportunities and reviewing proposals.
- As the Global Project Manager, you will be responsible for resolving issues that are escalated to you from your team.
- Manage external vendors and contract organisations.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the company’s name within the industry by building effective relationships with all external partners.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience of working in a project management type role
- Experience of working with external clients
- Previous experience of line managing
- Ability to travel outside of UK
- Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
Please note this role is known internally as a Project Director.
To learn more about the opportunity, please contact Matt directly on Matt@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.