- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 47000 Annual
- Job Reference: GPLE
- Consultant: email@example.com
Global Product Launch Executive – Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Ideal
Role created due to internal promotion
North West London / Buckinghamshire Border
Working with a Global Pharmaceutical team to manage, maintain and continuously improve New Product Development, looking at business strategy marketing strategy and product launches. This role sits within the Global Commercial Unit, working closely with the newly developed Project Management Office function.
Job Title: Global Product Launch Executive
Salary: £40’000 – £47’000 (Negotiable / Guide only)
Location: North West London / Buckinghamshire border
This is an interesting opportunity where you will utilise your Project Management and Product Launch skills, as well as supporting Marketing Strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for leading second stage launches, line extensions and any other product launch not assigned to the Development team
- Responsible for supporting individuals/ teams assigned to product launch
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping up to date tracking tools and systems, while liaising with contributing departments to ensure data is entered and collected effectively
- Responsible for developing / adapting KPI’s to monitor effectiveness and efficiency of product launches
- Working cross functionally with all departments and teams (manufacturing, supply chain, business development, regulatory affairs etc.) to ensure effective communication and being able to address pinch points/potential failures
- Responsible for tackling or escalating disputes or disagreements that may arise between departments during the launch phases
- Accountable for development, maintenance, management and monitoring of the new product development framework training across the organisation
- Maintain new product development and integration maps, tools and documents through vigorous, robust and verified version control and document management.
- Develop and maintain training and communications materials – ensure training is effectively delivered and measure and monitor compliance and standards
If this role is of interest to you and you have proven experience within an opportunity like this in the Pharmaceutical/Clinical Research/Biotechnology/Medical devices industry please click to apply or contact Lorna on +44(0)1892 507141 or Lorna@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Lorna direct on 01892507141 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.