- Category: Legal, Marketing, Pharma, Public Sector, Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 20000 to 22000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25460
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Facilities Co-ordinator
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
We are a Recruitment Consultancy with 5 specialist divisions including Marketing, Legal, Technology, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector. We pride ourselves on the very high standard of service that we provide, and we do this in a friendly and informal environment. At Blue Pelican we have a culture that is based on honesty, openness, communication and teamwork – with a little bit of banter and fun too!
We are looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing individual who will be responsible for proactively coordinating the day to day office facilities ensuring that the office is clean and tidy and to maintain supplies for all sales and support staff requirements. Areas to cover will include:
- Responsibility for building maintenance and repairs (to include H & S, parking, heating etc)
- Maintenance and supply of IT/Phone/Office equipment and website support, where required & arranging desk moves, and new starter set ups
- Office and furniture supplies (stationery, fresh fruit, milk, tea and coffee & champagne!)
- Fire safety/First Aid
- Business rate negotiations and renewals
- Involvement in Office insurances
- Providing administration cover and support to include minuting meetings and preparing agendas and diary management in line with task timetable
- Updating and designing internal boards and ensuring sales boards are up-to-date
- Adhoc projects
You must ideally have skills and experience in the above areas gained in a similar office role, preferably in a small business environment (we are a team of approximately 30 people). You will be a proactive multi tasker with the ability to remain calm under pressure. Self-motivation is a key attribute but the ability to work effectively as part of a team is equally important.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised and adaptable in their approach with a “can do attitude”. You must be IT literate and a confident user of MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experienced in administration we would expect you to have a superb attention to detail.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and like a varied role where no two days are the same, please do get in touch!
- Starting at 20 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Additional leave for Xmas
- Private Health Insurance
- Health Shield cash back and discount scheme (includes allowances for sports massages, acupuncture, dental and lots more)
- 4x Death in Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility day per year – use it to do something good for the community or for something that’s close to your heart
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Various incentives and events run regularly for both company and individual teams –
- Dress down environment
- Early finish Friday for company social
How to apply:
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.