- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 85000 to 110000 Annual
- Job Reference: JR 25616
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Director of Quality & Compliance
If you’re an experienced quality leader with a broad GxP QA and compliance background and you’d like to hear about a really interesting senior leadership role with an incredibly exciting pharma company it would be great to hear from you.
Our client is a leading edge, R & D company developing novel drug delivery platforms to help treat patients with rare and serious cancers and autoimmune diseases. Their company is growing and evolving and as a result they are recruiting for a head of quality and compliance to support their ongoing clinical programmes and manufacturing operations.
Responsibilities in the role include but are not limited to
- Defining and driving an overall quality culture and strategy
- Creating and maintaining a state of the art Quality Management System (QMS)
- Coverage of all GxP disciplines. Notably GMP, GCP and to a limited extent GCLP and GCP.
- Leading the quality function from a management perspective
- Budget responsibility for the function
- Managing third party vendors from a QA perspective
- Responsibility for audits
Required competencies and profile
- Outstanding team working and the ability to contribute effectively in a fluid, dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
- A strong compliance mindset married to a pragmatic, solutions driven approach
- A can do, positive work ethic.
- Great leadership skills both from an influence and functional management perspective.
- An enthusiasm for travel
Required skills and experience
- A strong, well established QA leadership profile with broad GxP coverage, specifically in GMP and GCP.
- Ideally a small company background with experience of oncology / immuno oncology or autoimmune products.
- Experience of creating and maintaining a quality management system
- A QP would be appreciated for the role but this is not required.
- If you speak Spanish that would be a huge plus point.
Our client offers an opportunity to join an incredibly exciting, high tech business that is expecting to make a huge impact on the lives of people living with cancer and auto immune diseases. The role will offer autonomy, scope for technical and career progression and you’ll be a recognised and valued member of the leadership team.
If you’d like to know more it would be great to hear from you.
Email a word formatted CV over to email@example.com and I will contact you.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Jack Relfe direct on 01892 507 134 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.