- Category: Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 50000 to 65000 Annual
- Job Reference: SD/24960
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Team Lead, up to £65k – Reigate
Development Manager, Software, Application, Unix, Oracle, SQL, C, C++, Pro*C, Agile, Pension, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Software Manager, Application Manager, Lead Developer
Is it time for a new challenge?
This opportunity is for an experienced Development Team Leader, who is hands-on with technology with experience leading development projects across UNIX & Oracle based technologies.
Does that sound like you? Step forward. This is your time to shine.
A leading global technology company, with centuries of experience and a work force numbering in the tens of thousands is looking to hire a Development Team Leader who’ll take control of line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers.
This position will see you managing the delivery of multiple complex development projects from design through to release. This includes managing application quality through code reviews & automated testing. Your high level of relationship management skills and your strong communication skills will allow you to work closely with Program & Project Managers, BA’s as well as managing key stakeholders.
To be considered you’ll need:
* Experience in leading application development within the Financial Services Sector. A background that includes Insurance or Pensions (with a particular focus on DC Pension Schemes) will be an advantage
* Experience as a people manager, leading and influencing others
* Experience in Agile and Waterfall & both architecture and implementation-level software design
* Experience in the development of software using UNIX, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL & (C or C++ or Pro*C)
* An understanding and exposure to Version Control System such as PVCS, GIT etc…
* Experience with Data Modelling concept and tools
* Strong facilitation and coaching skills
* A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Stuart Daniel direct on 01892 507 138 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.