- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 25000 to 30000 Annual
- Job Reference: JS - 23200
- Consultant: email@example.com
Designer – Beauty
A Designer is needed to join a very creative and impressive international beauty business. This role will have you owning the creative direction for campaigns and for new launches of products and POS. You will be a creative, innovative in approach, creating ideas, concepts and designing artwork for packaging and inserts. This role is perfect for a candidate who is passionate about beauty, wanting ownership and being part of a company that is constantly evolving and growing.
Experience with managing agencies, budgetary control are a must for this position, as well as experience working within beauty in a designer role. Tools such as Adobe CS, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are also required.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Organization and management of own time and work load
- Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
- An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
- Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
- Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION – Designer – Beauty
LOCATION – London
SALARY – 25k – 30k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
- Excellent client management skills
- Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
- Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
- Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
- Graphic Design experience
- Expert Understanding of creative tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Joe Sollis direct on 01892 507 118 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.