- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 45000 to 55000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM24566
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Small team environment, lots of exposure and influence
* Working amongst large, established CRM function as data strategy expert
* Client side; ownership of work, ability to drive from cradle to grave
** Mobile & Technology Retailer **
- Small team environment, lots of exposure and influence
- Working amongst large, established CRM function as data strategy expert
- Client side; ownership of work, ability to drive from cradle to grave
This role sits within the central Marketing function, reporting into the Senior Data Strategist.
There is a huge learning opportunity here as your manager has a very credible agency background in data strategy, and you will partner with this individual as the internal experts in this area. You will also work alongside a large CRM team, who focus on the delivery of omni-
channel marcomms across both traditional DM and modern digital channels; so experience in the latter is key.
You will be business facing, so the ability to engage and consult internally with non-technical stakeholders is key.
Your role responsibilities include:
- Ensure a clear and coherent data strategy to execute consumer strategy and deliver maximum ROI on marketing spend through integrated planning
- Translate data into actionable insight, to drive targeting – working with analysts to provide data briefs
- Build measurement and reporting capabilities, to ensure a clear understanding of the customer and marketing effectiveness
- Develop and manage a test and learn programme and targeting strategy for all aspects of the CRM programme
A great opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most recognised retailers, in a small team with high levels of business exposure and influence.
POSITION – Data Strategist
LOCATION – North West London
SALARY – £45k – £55k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject; marketing, numerate degree
- A background in data planning and strategy; in particular, around omni-channel CRM
- Strong understanding around segmentation, database marketing and analytics
- Experience in establishing and leading on test and learn agendas
- Experience in defining campaign measurement frameworks
- Client side experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with internal stakeholders
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.