- Category: Marketing
- Type: Contract
- Salary: GBP 350 to 450 Daily
- Job Reference: KM25580
- Consultant: email@example.com
This top London creative marketing agency is looking to bolster its Insights and Analytics function with a Data Planner/ Data Strategist.
Data Strategist / Data Planner
** FREELANCE CONTRACT **
This top London creative marketing agency is looking to bolster its Insights and Analytics function with a Data Planner / Data Strategist.
You will have a strong background in leveraging and delivering value to CRM campaigns, through data planning, ensuring strategic coordination, delivery and planning of CRM insight and analysis activities – working towards delivering a truly aligned CRM vision.
You will need to be experienced in driving data strategy across all channels and touch points moving from traditional DM, email and SMS channels to a connected communications plan encompassing digital media including social, mobile and website.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Organization and management of own time and work load.
- Passion for data strategy and using this to drive targeted customer marketing.
POSITION – Data Strategist / Data Planner
LOCATION – London
TERM – 3 months
RATE – £350 – £450 per day
- Proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency
- CRM and loyalty experience seen as a huge benefit
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Consumer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing
- Superb communication, engagement and influencing skills in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on knowledge of web analytics, data visualisation, data analysis (SAS) or social analytics tools would be hugely advantageous
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.