- Category: Legal, Marketing, Pharma, Public Sector, Technology
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 20000 to 22000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25459
- Consultant: email@example.com
Role: Contracts Administrator
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
We are a Recruitment Consultancy with 5 specialist divisions including Marketing, Legal, Technology, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector. We pride ourselves on the very high standard of service that we provide, and we do this in a friendly and informal environment (we are a team of approximately 30 people) At Blue Pelican we have a culture that is based on honesty, openness, communication and teamwork – with a little bit of banter and fun too!
As a Contracts Administrator you will use your outstanding attention to each and every detail ensuring that our compliance processes provide the highest level of screening across a range of job sectors. Your duties will involve:
- Managing the compliance of contractors, checking work status and company set up and highlight any issues.
- Ensuring that all Contractor paperwork is accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the Contractors/Consultants provide adequate insurance that complies with the regulations and the contract conditions
- Learning the various legislation involved for Contractors i.e. Conduct Regulations (opt out), IR35, AWR etc.
The ideal candidate will come from a Recruitment/Compliance background and have a working knowledge of contract administration or have experience in a similar office role. You will need a high level of attention to detail and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must also have:
- A confident professional manner yet helpful and friendly to support all areas of business
- The ability to work accurately, using your own initiative and be proactive in your approach
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you have the relevant background and want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, then please apply today.
- Starting at 20 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Additional leave for Xmas
- Private Health Insurance
- Health Shield cash back and discount scheme (includes allowances for sports massages, acupuncture, dental and lots more)
- 4x Death in Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility day per year – use it to do something good for the community or for something that’s close to your heart
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Various incentives and events run regularly for both company and individual teams –
- Dress down environment
How to apply:
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.