- Category: Legal
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 18000 to 22000 Annual
- Job Reference: SS25582
- Consultant: email@example.com
Commercial Property Paralegal, Surrey
This is an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join a top-tier department of a Legal 500 firm – which is also Chambers recognised. This firm has been standing tall for 220 years and holds strong values of integrity and commitment. This guides their work to be of a high-quality, therefore awarding them the reputation they now hold across the UK. If you have experience within Commercial Property as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant, this is an opportunity for you to grow within a firm which will benefit you as much as they benefit their clients. This position will report to two partners within the Commercial Property department. This is an amazing step for someone to take to further their career.
Location: Eastern Surrey
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- Assisting fee earners in the department
- Communication with clients and agents, both in person and over the telephone
- SDLT and Land Registry form completion
- Administration duties including filing, copying and post
- Commercial Property experience
- IT skills in: typing, work, outlook and excel
MUST BE A QUALIFIED PARALEGAL THROUGH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ROUTES:
- Institute of Paralegals
- CLT Specialist Paralegal Course
- LLB (Law Graduate)
Please send your CV or any further queries to:
01892 507 110
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Handling permanent and locum private practice and in-house vacancies across the UK, Blue Pelican Legal offers an exceptional service level to its candidates and clients in line with the Blue Pelican Standards.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Sarah direct on to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.