- Category: Pharma
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 40000 to 50000 Annual
- Job Reference: MS/25377
- Consultant: email@example.com
Business Development & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
A growing specialty pharmaceutical company is looking for a Business Development & SFE Manager to join them at their offices in central London. This is a highly visible role, working closely with the leadership team, sales team and marketing team.
Key to this role, is someone’s ability to analyse data effectively to provide usable insight to improve Marketing effectiveness, Sales performance and support the growth of the organisations; while also have strong communication skills.
This is a great role for someone to get exposure to a broad range of commercial functions within a growing pharmaceutical organisation. On offer, is the chance to further develop your skills and in time potential take on new projects as the company grows.
The role has three focus areas, supporting the companies Business Development activities (in-licensing and acquiring new assets), sales force effectiveness, and providing insights for the business to act on.
- Support Business Development projects by evaluating opportunities through the use of data (IMS, NHS, etc.), and by evaluating the competitive landscape.
- Support due diligence exercises for potential products being acquired.
- Make recommendations to the senior management team for potential Business Development opportunities (in-licensing and acquiring new assets).
- Work with the sales team by providing insight into the sales force performance and effectiveness. Reporting on trends and overall performance.
- Act as the point of contact for the internal CRM system, maintaining it and implementing improvements when identified.
- Support the Marketing team by providing market insight so then Marketing strategies are tailored and effective.
- Development and maintenance of company dashboards.
- Collation of all new data that comes from both internal and external sources.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the senior commercial team.
- Degree educated
- Experience of providing Sales Force Effectiveness insight for sales and marketing teams
- Experience of working with dashboards and CRM systems
- Strong data analysis experience
- Experience of using multiple data sources, i.e. IMS data, NHS prescribing data, research data
- Self starter and strong communicator
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Matt Smith direct on 01892 507 145 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.