- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: EUR 75000 to 85000 Annual
- Job Reference: KM25498
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
A global professional services provider offering analytics, research and data management services is seeking an experienced Predictive Analytics Consultant to join their growing international team of experts
Analytics Manager / Senior Analytics Consultant
** Home Based – GERMANY **
CLIENT & ROLE
A global professional services provider offering analytics, research and data management services is seeking an experienced Predictive Analytics Consultant to join their growing international team of experts. This role is homebased, in Germany working across a variety of clients based in Germany or any German speaking country within Europe.
You will be spending time with clients to do the discovery piece, working to understand their challenges, and in turn using your hands on predictive analytics and modelling skills to build out proof of concepts. These typically take 2-4 weeks to complete and then you will oversee the delivery of these solutions with the clients. This is done through the management of analytical teams based out of Romania and India, who you will work closely with.
You will need to be a fluent German speaker with business level English to work both with local clients and the Sales Team in London, and Analytical Teams further afield. Your line manager is the Head of Sales, who is based in London so there may also be the need to travel here on an adhoc basis.
Technically you will need to be an advanced statistical analyst, using tools such as R or Python (ideally both) for predictive analytics and modelling as well as data visualisation tech such as Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI. Additionally, this is a highly consultative role so a strong personality is required to build strong relationships and client, as well as a commercial approach in order to nurture and grow clients.
SALARY – 75k – 85k euros plus benefits and relocation costs if required
LOCATION – HOME BASED (GERMANY)
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject such as Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- Hands on experience in advanced, predictive analytics using techniques such as customer segmentation, churn prediction, muti-channel attribution, market mix modelling, spend optimization, customer insight as well as developing reporting solutions for clients which ultimately automate and optimise information share across large scale businesses.
- Strong programming skills in R or Python, as well as reporting tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI.
- Ideally consulting experience, working with large, customer led organisations across industries such as Retail, Automotive, FMCG, Telecomms delivering statistical insights projects.
- Confident in building and delivering technical processes, including quality controls
- Experience in coordinating project teams or managing Analysts directly to deliver ongoing analytical projects to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to interact and influence senior level stakeholders within large scale organisations.
- Fluent German speaker with business level English is essential.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Kate McDermott direct on 01892 507 129 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.