- Category: Marketing
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: GBP 55000 to 60000 Annual
- Job Reference: JS - 25002
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Director – Sport & Entertainment (Sponsorships)
My client, A global agency powerhouse is looking for an Associate Director to join it’s sport & entertainment division specialising in partnerships and brand engagement. The ideal candidate may have a background as an Account Director or Partnerships Manager who has experience across sponsorships, working for big brand/sporting businesses leveraging ideas & proposals through fantastic business development and client service acumen.
The role will be heading up a team of 4-5 skilled individuals and being the lead across several of its flagship clients. The role will include everything from strategy, activation, rights negotiation, evaluation and measurement. The ideal candidate will need to have had a proven track record in leading a team and delivering ROI for client partnerships.
Candidates must have a passion for the Sport & Entertainment world.
Candidates must have worked for an existing Sport & Entertainment business or specialist agency.
Apply for more information….
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Organization and management of own time and work load
- Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
- An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
- Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
- Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION – Account Director – Sport & Entertainment (Sponsorships)
LOCATION – London
SALARY – £55k – £60k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Excellent client management skills with account management experience
- Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced background working within a sales environment
- Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
- Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant – Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call Joe Sollis direct on 01892 507 118 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.