Supply Chain Executive – Pharma
Supply Chain Executive, Essex
A rapidly expanding pharma company are actively seeking a Supply Chain Executive to join their expanding Supply Chain team.
Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Executive will maintain the company’s inventory management by managing the stock on the companies ERP in addition to supporting the department by producing analysis reports. Additionally, you will manage the end-to-end supply chain of an assigned product portfolio.
- You will manage the end-to-end supply chain of a portfolio of branded medicines, from the raising of a PO to the delivery of the products to commercial customers
- You will manage and input data into the companies ERP system
- Provide reporting support in the production of inventory and procurement reports
- You will circulate stock management reports
- Support procurement by placing orders with certified suppliers, ensuring the best value
- Minimise the value of stock write offs via active stock management
- You will process purchasing orders (PO’s)
- Support the wider Supply Chain team when the need arises
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in Supply Chain/inventory management (or similar experience).
- You may have a Purchasing Qualification – CIPS.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of procurement techniques
- Be a problem solver
For more information please apply to this advert or contact Matt directly on Matt@bluepelican.com.
You may have found this advert after searching for: Essex, Basildon, East London, Pharma, Medicines, Supply Chain, ERP, and Inventory.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.