Service Manager – London – Public Sector – 6 month contract role
The Service Manager will support the Sustainment Lead by establishing a clear plan for an ITIL aligned service organisation. You will outline scope and requirements for delivering the proposed Service Architecture.
You role will also involve:
- Support planning for Sustainment and act as an interim service manager for any services not yet transitioned to operations.
- Providing service design support to the Sustainment Lead, developing sustainable operational capability to support the business as usual operation of Law Enforcement Data Service (LEDS)
- Delivery of Funding Strategy and Plan, Transition Strategy and Plan, defined Service Catalogue, Sustainment TOM, and Organisation Design
Essential skills and experience:
- Operating Model Design – design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change
- ITIL and Service Management – defining SLAs
- Stakeholder Engagement – Strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon
- Service Design – planning, implementation, control and review and audit of service provision to meet customer requirements.
- Business Analysis – Methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
Preferred additional skills and experience:
- Public Sector Funding Models (or similar)
- Knowledge and Understanding of Law Enforcement Operating Models
- Knowledge and Understanding of the government digital agenda
- Organisational Design- design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change
- Service Acceptance
Please get in touch for immediate consideration on 01892 507 146, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you’re dealing with us as a candidate or client (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards).
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com/technology or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the Technology Division for further information.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.