Scientific Communications Manager
Scientific Communications Manager, London
A global Cosmetic and Beauty business is after a driven, commercially minded, Scientific Communications Manager.
As the Scientific Communications Manager you will act as a technical expert for your marketing and PR colleagues and be an internal and external voice for the Cosmetic R&D team. Ultimately you will support the development of a global communication strategy and platform for new products being developed by the Cosmetic business.
- Provide best in class Scientific Communication to internal and external consumers, ensuring new products value over competitor products and brands is obvious.
- You will be an expert at articulating technical information in such a way that it is easily accessible and understandable for non-technical internal and external consumers.
- As Scientific Communications Manager, you will ensure that all communication is in line with the Consumer Beauty businesses objectives.
- You will constantly provide and help develop innovative promotional material that demonstrates to all cosmetic consumers the true benefit of new products coming to market.
- Provide technical knowledge on products for the teams developing go-to-market strategies.
- Lead, direct, and support the generation of product stories and materials from a technical stand point
- Act as the Technical/Scientific Communications spokesperson for the Consumer Beauty business.
- Using the Cosmetic Beauty businesses knowledge and expertise, and the development of new innovative products to leverage scientific publicity and gain scientific credibility for new products.
- Stay up to date of new innovations within the industry and utilise new innovative sales, marketing, brand, and go-to market strategies from outside of the cosmetic industry to further the impact of new products.
- You will have a minimum of a Masters in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other related subject area.
- At least 4-5 years of industry experience
- You will speak English to a business level, but speaking French and or German would be a game changer!
- Strong scientific background with an understanding of the science behind the products
Please apply now or contact Matt Smith on the commercial pharma team at Blue Pelican. Tel: 01892 507145 Email: Matt@bluepelican.com
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.