Recruitment Consultant x 3 – Life Sciences
**Excellent opportunity to join an established, highly respected division**
**Build on existing clients and requirements**
**Uncapped earning potential with work/life balance**
We are looking for 3 experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our fantastically successful Pharma division, to develop their knowledge and network within three already established desks – Drug Safety, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. Each of these markets is ready to further develop with current vacancies and clients, plus the support of a highly experienced team with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Life Science sector !
Previous recruitment experience is essential but full market training can be provided, if you are not already working in this sector.
What we are looking for:
– At least 12 months recruitment experience in a full 360 role
– Engaging and articulate with strong influencing skills
– Great attention to detail and ability to communicate on and off-line
– Good telephone manner and great listening skills
– Ambition, keen to develop and grow within the business
– Tenacious approach coupled with a commercial mindset
– ‘Can do’ attitude and desire to go the extra mile when needed
What we offer:
– Bespoke training plan to develop your skills
– Uncapped Commission with no desk fee
– Wide range of benefits (dependant on level) including PHI
– Defined career progression plan
– Support from very experienced, exceptional consultants
– Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
– Company events and incentives
– Oversees trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
– Early finish Friday for company social
– Great ‘team’ ethos
– Flexible working options
– Town centre offices and a dress down environment
– Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
We know you may be established where you are, making a move difficult, so can discuss guarantee periods to make the transition easier.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.