Pricing Reimbursement and Market Access Consultant, London
Pricing Reimbursement and Market Access Consultant based out of Central London offices.
You will be using your PRMA experience to support clients ranging from major global pharma companies to smaller, niche pharmaceutical businesses. You may also support medical device and biotech clients.
The essence of this role is to help clients achieve optimal market access for their products, thereby maximising the commercial success of new launches and beyond.
You and the team will develop strategies based on research and analysis, providing clients with in-depth understanding of the market place, the opinions of payers and other decision-makers, and the anticipated market access challenges they may face.
Supported directly by your health economics modeller, you will use this resource and your strong European experience to complete a range of P&R/MA projects on-time and on-budget
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire new Consultants to expand their 40 – 50 strong team and to maintain or exceed their 15% growth target for the next three years.
Enthusiasm and an eagerness to provide a superb service to customers will help you fit-in with the culture.
- Producing high-quality PRMA-based deliverables
- Management of projects to ensure clients are provided with an outstanding service including crystal-clear and visually impactful deliverables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, payers, key opinion leaders, other decision-makers and influencers.
- Supporting senior members of staff in providing strategic consultancy to clients suggesting bespoke solutions to address their needs.
- Actively seeking out collaborative opportunities with other departments.
My client is happy to consider candidates from within the UK or those relocating from Europe who have the right to work in the UK (eg valid European Passport). They cannot sponsor candidates who don’t currently have the right to work here.
If you are interested in using your skills in a well-funded, dynamic and expanding London based organisation, please apply now for further information. I also have other similar opportunities within rare diseases/orphan products. Again, please enquire to hear more.
HEOR Price Pricing Reimbursement European Global International Consultant Consultancy CRO Pharmaceutical Pharma
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.