Planning & Logistics Supervisor (12 Month FTC)
Planning & Logistics Supervisor (12 Month FTC), Guildford/Farnborough
A Planning and Logistics Supervisor is urgently required by a global pharmaceutical company. By joining the Planning and Logistics team you will be leading a small Planning and Logistics team at a strategically important production site. You will lead in the coordination of product testing, the of Import and Export of materials from the company’s site in Surrey to their warehouse facilities in the North of England, in addition to supporting their export to mainland Europe.
You will be a proficient user of Excel, with some knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems. You will also have experience of leading and/or mentoring a small team or junior colleagues. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to develop a career within Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, Product testing or the pharma industry more generally.
- Lead and supervisor the small Planning and Logistics team.
- You will manage the order processing and invoicing of products using the companies ERP system.
- You will manage the daily import and export of goods from the companies Surrey site. This will involve liaising with Shipping colleagues and third party logistic partners.
- A big part of your role will also be the scheduling of the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Maintain Inventory, production schedules, and testing databases in Excel and SAP.
- Coordinate regular stock checks and counts.
- Team leadership experience.
- You will have strong MS Office skills – especially Excel
- Some knowledge of ERP systems – in particular SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- A Scientific background would be great but not essential
*Please note the salary is a guide only.
Please apply to find out more. Alternatively reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican. Matt@bluepelican.com OR 01892 507145
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.