Planning & Logistics Coordinator
Planning & Logistics Coordinator, Guildford/Farnborough
A Planning and Logistics Coordinator is urgently required by a global pharmaceutical company. By joining the Planning and Logistics team you will be Processing Orders, coordinating product testing, managing the Import and Export of materials from the company’s offices in Surrey, and production planning.
You will be a proficient user of Excel, with some knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to develop a career within Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, Product testing or the pharma industry more generally.
- You will manage the order processing and invoicing of products using the companies ERP system.
- You will manage the daily import and export of goods from the companies Surrey site. This will involve liaising with Shipping colleagues and third party logistic partners.
- When the situation arises you will also deputise for the Planning and Logistics Supervisor.
- A big part of your role will also be the scheduling of the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Maintain Inventory, production schedules, and testing databases in Excel and SAP.
- Coordinate regular stock checks and counts.
- You will have strong MS Office skills – especially Excel
- Some knowledge of ERP systems – in particular SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- A Scientific background would be great but not essential
Please apply to find out more. Alternatively reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican. Matt@bluepelican.com OR 01892 507145
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.