If you’re an experienced Medical Adviser and you’re open to hearing about a new role with a highly respected global pharmaceutical company then I am keen to speak with you.
Our client is a well-established, research based global pharma company with a diverse and very successful portfolio across disease and business areas. They have a great reputation for a contemporary and high quality approach to the use of medical affairs as a function within the business.
Typical duties include but are not limited to
- Provide medical expertise as part of the broad product team in a non promotional capacity.
- Provide medical support to other functions including Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement, Outcomes Research, Regulatory, Drug Safety and Clinical Research
- Provide medical interpretation of data required for reports
- Lead advisory boards for Key Opinion Leaders
- Lead role in the medical plan
- Act as a medical final signatory for promotional material in line with ABPI code of conduct requirements.
What our client is looking for
- GMC registered medic
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Relevant therapeutic knowledge would be a distinct advantage, in this case respiratory.
- Someone who is already pursuing the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine would be preferred.
Our client offers a great working environment with ongoing career development opportunities. They are recognised for having strong employee engagement in terms of recognition, reward and employee contribution.
If the role sounds interesting and you’d like an informal, non committal conversation please get in touch.
Established in 2002 Blue Pelican is an REC accredited recruitment business providing interim and permanent solutions to life science clients on a pan European basis.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.